Do you want to boost your probability of hitting the jackpot price in lotto? Here are nine tips on how to increase your chances of winning.
Have you heard of Richard Lusting, and how he won seven times in the lottery for the past 2 years? Richard Lusting confess that he was buried in debt two years ago, but after winning a total of $1, 047, 060.50 and a jackpot price of $842,151.92, he lived a life far beyond what he dream of.
You may think that you may not be as lucky as Richard in winning a lottery, and maybe you’re wondering if there will ever come a time that you will also get hold of such big amount of money, well who knows? Years ago, Richard was also on the same position, he also never imagined that he will be having what he has now.
Winning a jackpot price in lotto is not only based on luck. You also need to learn the correct strategy on how to win the price. You see, there are certain techniques that you need to master for you to hit the jackpot price!
The truth of the matter is – there is probably no secret or trick in playing lotto. In fact, people who have won the jackpot for more than once shared that there are certain strategy that you can do to increase the chance of winning.
So, what is your chance of winning the lottery?
For you to know your chances of winning, you need to know first how lottery works. You need first to buy a lotto ticket with your chosen set of numbers. You need to select the numbers based from the certain range of numbers from the lottery you are joining to. The numbers will be randomly selected from this range.
If your numbers match with the winning number – then you won the lottery prize! You may also win a smaller prize if you match a certain numbers with the jackpot numbers.
You also have to note that your prize will also depend on how many tickets have a similar winning number. If two of you won the same number, you will have to divide the jackpot price into half.
Nine Tips on How to Win the Lottery
If you want to boost your chance of winning the lottery, here are the nine helpful tips to increase your winnings.
- To increase your probability of winning, you need to buy more tickets. But the downside of this is that you may need to spend lots of money to win a price. The worth of your winnings may not be fully compensated because of the high investment you put in buying tickets. This was proven by an Australian firm who try this trick in a local lottery. But then again, buying more lottery ticket may help improve your chances of winning.
- Form a lottery syndicate where you gather money from lottery players. This means you get more tickets and lottery numbers which means you will all have better chance of hitting the jackpot. The downside is, you may have to share the jackpot price with many people. But maybe, you will not complain if your group won $500 million dollar and you have to divide it between 10 winners! If you don’t want to spend a fortune, playing a lottery syndicate will increase your odds of winning.
- Don’t choose consecutive numbers. For example, if you play a lottery with five winning numbers and you have to choose until numbers 55. The total numbers must be between 104 and 176. Studies have shown that 70% of lottery jackpots have sums that fall in this range.
- Don’t choose a number that falls in the same number group or ending with a similar digit. Although, there is a possibility that you may win, but the probability is very low.
- Look for more unpopular games played at odd times. Don’t go for lottery games that always have a winner try to explore other unpopular games. Most likely, people will all go to that lottery game, so your chance of winning is lesser. Go to the less popular, with lesser game player, so your odd of winning is higher.
- Better if you will play less popular lottery games with fewer players, so you will have less competition. You may try less popular lotteries such as Suprenalotto, Eurojackpot, and Superlotto plus. The jackpot price may seem small but the odds of winning are higher.
- Some people tend to play lotto based from the numbers of their birthday, or the birthday of a family member. If this happens, you will usually get more numbers from 1 to 31, as this corresponds to the days in the calendar method. If you choose numbers above 31, this may not increase your chance of winning but it can boost your probability of not sharing the prize with anyone.
- Keep in mind that every number in the lottery has an equal probability of being chosen as the winning number. There is no software that could predict the exact winning number. But you can increase your chance of not splitting the jackpot price if you use the not so common number.
- Play the right games. There are many kinds of lottery games that you could play. If you join the national lottery draw, there is much broader number pool as compared with a local or state lottery. In a local lottery, you have to be physically present during the draw, but the odd of winning is higher compared with a nationwide lottery.
Seven Time Lottery Grand Prize Winner Shares His Secret
Did you know that Richard Lustig won seven lottery grand prizes including a:
- $10,000 from Scratch-off ticket
- $13,696.03 in Florida Fantasy 5
- Holiday to Los Angeles, amounting to $3,594.66 from scratch-off ticket 2nd chance draw
- Holiday to Memphis, around $4,966 from scratch-off ticket 2nd chance draw
- $842,152.91 from Florida Mega Money
- $73,658.06 in Florida Fantasy 5
- $98,992.92 from Florida Fantasy 5
Lustig has been playing the lottery game for almost 25 years. He claims to play lotto every day. He shared that in the first few years, he was not winning that much. So, he decided to come up with a method which he claims to have helped him win seven grand prizes, including the $98,000 jackpot prize which he won two years ago.
He authored “Learn How to Increase your Chances of Winning the Lottery”. In his book, he shared tips on how to win the lottery. It took Richard 20 pain-staking years to develop a winning strategy that increase his chances of winning the lottery. He said that his journey was not an easy one. In fact he lost, many times. He failed several times.
It took him hours, days, and months to figure out the correct strategy. He did his homework in trying to find out how to win the lottery. Richard pointed out that he did not win seven grand prizes in lottery by just simple luck. He shared that you need to:
- Do your Homework.You need to search whether your numbers are a good set of numbers to win the lottery. Remember, every number has an equal chance of winning.
- Don’t go for quick pick numbers. Your chance of winning may not be high if the machines pick the number for you. The odds may not be in your favor.
- Stick to your numbers. Even if you lose a couple of times, stick to the numbers you pick, who knows it may appear next time.
- Don’t follow lotto fever. Some people spend too much when the jackpot price is too high or when it reaches around $300 million dollars or so. Since, more people knew that the jackpot price is higher; people will all swarm to lottery outlet to buy ticket. Of course, with too many people buying the ticket, your chances of winning may be too little.
Here’s a video on how people turned to Richard Lustig, when the winning number reached to over $300 Million dollar. Indeed, Richard is the man to asked, if you want to know your probability of winning.
He shared that a sure way to boost your chances of winning lotto is to pick your own numbers not the quick-pick option. Lustig shared that it doesn’t matter how you come up with your number, the thing is, once you pick your number, research for them and see if it is a good number, then you have to stick with it.