If you have Android TV, you can cast content from phones, tablets, or laptops to the TV.If you don’t have Android TV, learn how to stream to other TVs .
How to stream content from your device to TV
- Connect your device to the same Wi-Fi network as your Android TV.
- Open the app of the content you want to stream.
- There, find and select Cast .
- On the device, select the name of the TV.
- When the Cast icon changes color, it means you’ve successfully connected.
To stop streaming content , on your device, select Cast Disconnect .