Men’s fashion week kicked off in London last week, meaning well-heeled celebs have been big-time out and about in Europe. Things only picked up steam with the shows in Florence and Milan—many of which you can read all about in our new fashion week newsletter, GQ Show Notes—before bringing us to the last stop on the parade: Paris, where the temperatures are hot and the outfits are hotter. (No, really, we’re seeing lots of leather out there on those balmy cobblestone streets. Stay hydrated!)
Here’s what the famous fellas have been wearing so far:
- Pierre Suu/Getty Images1/23Justin Timberlake at Louis VuittonHere is JT, seen just hours after apologizing for dancing while wearing khaki pants.
- Christian Vierig/Getty Images2/23Lil Durk at GivenchyLil Durk, big visibility.
- Christian Vierig/Getty Images3/23Jaylen Brown at RhudeA Rhude sweater and a Red Bull… good combo.
- Jacopo M. Raule/Getty Images4/23Dwyane Wade at PradaWelcome to the summer of mesh!
- Jacopo Raule5/23J Balvin at Louis VuittonFlowers for summer… not not groundbreaking!
- Pierre Suu/Getty Images6/23Bloody Osiris at Louis VuittonA tapestry moment.
- Darren Gerrish7/23Russell Westbrook at Acne StudiosNot all suede-crochet jackets need to be worn with a shirt underneath. The more you know!
- Jacopo M. Raule/Getty Images8/23Noah Schnapp at FendiWhere is Will Byers? (He’s in Milan.)
- Jacopo Raule9/23Luka Sabbat at Louis VuittonThe outfit equivalent of an IceBreakers breath mint.
- Jacopo M. Raule/Getty Images10/23Jake Gyllenhaal and Rami Malek at PradaJust two dudes, hanging out.
- Pierre Suu/Getty Images11/23Rudy Gay at RhudeIntroducing… Rhudy!
- Pietro S. D’Aprano/Getty Images12/23Jeff Goldblum at PradaA crisp shirt and a platform shoe.
- Christian Vierig/Getty Images13/23Jerry LorenzoThe Fear of God founder is a seasoned pro.
- Pietro S. D’Aprano/Getty Images14/23Ncuti Gatwa at PradaDr. Whomst!
- Jacopo Raule15/23Joel Edgerton at Louis VuittonEven in Paris, he’s still a Hollywood guy.
- Brad Pitt Opens Up His Dream WorldBY OTTESSA MOSHFEGH
- 42 Menswear Essentials to Buy on Amazon Right NowBY THE EDITORS OF GQ
- The Real-Life Diet of Selling Sunset‘s Jason Oppenheim, Who Gets Postmates Five Nights a Week BY CHRISTOPHER CASON
- Jacopo Raule/Getty Images16/23Tyrod Taylor at ZegnaElsewhere in well-executed “undershirt optional” outfits.
- Christian Vierig/Getty Images17/23Kodak Black at RhudeI’m hearing rumors that when you step off the plane in Paris, they simply hand you a cigar and a mimosa. Can anyone confirm?
- Jacopo Raule/Getty Images18/23Mads Mikkelsen at Giorgio ArmaniGo off, Mads Mikkelsen!
- Daniele Venturelli/Getty Images19/23Zico at FendiLet’s start seeing more high socks and loafers.
- Daniele Venturelli20/23Jalen Green at MoschinoSomeone’s hyped for strawberry season.
- Darren Gerrish21/23Kaytranada at Acne StudiosA very good leather jacket.
Jacopo Raule/Getty Images22/23Jonathan Bailey at Giorgio ArmaniIs the 9th Viscount Bridgerton allowed to wear sneakers? Please advise.
Pierre Suu/Getty Images23/23Tyga at GivenchyVroom, vroom!